• Return Economy class airfare to Denpasar
• 5 nights staying at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas
• Accommodation in a Ocean Front Suite
• Welcome drink and cold towel on arrival,
• Daily breakfast at Rempah for two,
• Daily free flow of fresh fruit, juices, soft drinks and mini bar,
• Daily afternoon snacks, complimentary in-room wireless internet access and 24 hour Butler service.
• Return Transfers & Meet & greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
• UPGRADE OFFER to a One Bedroom Ocean Pool Villa for an additional $650 per person
• Romantic Lagoon Lunch Picnic.
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas has 81 rooms and features an outdoor pool. A private beach and a butler service are just some of the features on offer at this 5-star resort.
Guests can enjoy a range of massage treatments and beauty therapy at the on-site spa and wellness centre, Galanggal Spa. Facilities include complimentary Wi-Fi. The resort also has its very own gym, Fitness Room.
Rooms at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas include a hydromassage shower, a canopy/poster bed and a complimentary fruit bowl. They are equipped with a coffee maker, tea-making facilities and
a mini bar. Guests can also enjoy a free bottle of wine on their very own balcony.
Those staying at Samabe Bali Suites & Villas can sit down to lunch and dinner at Rempah-Rempah Restaurant and Crystal Blue Ocean Grill, then indulge with a drink at Te.Ja.Co Lounge & Bar. The in-house restaurant, Romantic Beach Dinner, serves international, European and seafood cuisine.
Ngurah Rai International Airport is a 25-minute drive from the resort. Nusa Dua Beach is an easy drive away.
Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denpasar International Airport, is located in southern Bali, 13 km south of Denpasar. It is Indonesia’s third-busiest international airport. The easiest way to get from Denpasar Airport to your hotel in Bali is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Denpasar from Australia including Garuda Indonesia, Virgin Australia and Jetstar. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide take around 5-6 hours. Direct flights from Perth and Darwin take around 3 hours.