• 7 nights staying at Qamea Resort & Spa in an Ocean View Bure
• Free return transfers from Taveuni Airport to Qamea Resort & Spa
• Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily for 2 adults
• TAKE YOUR PICK OF 1-hour couples massage, 1 Hydrating Facial, 1 Hibiscus & Coconut Wrap
• TAKE YOUR PICK OF Bouma Waterfall Tour, 1 Yoga Session, 1 Premium Guided Snorkeling Tour
• 15-minute foot massage per person • Fiji cooking demonstration – learn how to make the famous Fijian ‘Kokoda’ dish
• Nightly entertainment including weekly cultural Kava Ceremony and Meke performance
• Non-motorized activities (kayaks, paddle boards, snorkel gear)
• Daily maid and evening turn down service
• Honeymooners will receive 30 min massage per person (to be used within first 24 hours at the resort), amenity gift pack of oils and lotions
From: $2,569* per person
Travel From: 01 April, 2018 to 31 March, 2019
Ocean View Bure - $2.569 per person
Beachfront Bure - $2,999 per person
Honeymoon Villa - $3,359 per person
Honeymoon Bure (with Jacuzzi Spa Pool) - $3,549 per person
Note: Hotels can change room prices or release discounted deals at any time. Please contact us or send an inquiry for the best available prices.
Qamea Resort & Spa is the ultimate retreat. An intimate boutique resort catering to maximum of 34 adults, with only 17 luxuriously appointed and air conditioned Luxury Fiji Villas (bures) nestled among swaying coconut palms and verdant tropical gardens.
Set amidst 100 acres or lush tropical landscaped gardens, bushland, and jagged volcanic South Pacific mountains that soar behind the property, the entire resort fronts onto a private white sand beach over a kilometre in length, and is known as the most spectacular in Fiji’s northern island group.
With the only Guinot Spa in the South Pacific, a PADI 5 Star accredited dive shop, snorkeling just off the resort and daily activities ranging from catered picnic lunches at cascading jungle waterfalls to invigorating coastal and mountain hikes – you will certainly not need to look far for something exciting and adventurous to do.
If privacy is what is sought, our romantically decorated bures and beach houses, all with outdoor showers, and many with private swimming pools or jacuzzi spa will meet your requirements.
Qamea is truly in a league of its own. Not only is it one of the most stunning Resorts in Fiji, but they are also committed to luxury, sustainability and social responsibility. What the Resort owners pride themselves on the most, is their wonderful staff and their commitment to preserving the beautiful environment, culture and tradition of Fiji.
Nadi International Airport is Fiji’s main airport and gateway which handles 96% of total annual international passengers and 30 international scheduled flights on a daily basis. The airport is only a few minutes drive from the famed Denarau Island which is home to internationally renowned hotels like the Sheraton Fiji, Sheraton Villa, Westin, Hilton, Trendwest, Sofitel, Raddison and the mariner at Port Denarau. Accommodated in the Arrivals and Departure Terminals of the Airport are duty free outlets which sell internationally renowned products, bookshops, jewellery, boutique, a massage parlour and eateries. The easiest way to get from Nadi Airport to your hotel in Fiji is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Nadi from Australia including Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia and Qantas. Direct flights operate from Gold Coast, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney with a flight time between 3-5 hours. Other non direct flights from East Coast Australia are available with an average travel time of approximately 7 hours and West Coast Australia of approximately 10 hours.
Find your suppliers through Easy Weddings and mark them booked in your 'My Suppliers' planning tool.
The more suppliers you book - the more chances you have to win!