• Return Economy class airfare to Fiji
• 7 nights staying at Plantation Island Resort
• Accommodation in a Poolside room
• Welcome shell lei and refreshing welcome drink per person on arrival.
• Complimentary Fijian cooking lessons, coconut leaf basket weaving lessons and native medicine tours.
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
• UPGRADE OFFER to a Beachfront Bure for an additional $670* per person
• Honeymooners receive 2 sulus, a fruit basket and a bottle of wine upon arrival at
Plantation Island Resort.
• Pay 5 nights and get 2 FREE & additional bonus inclusions in package price.
Plantation Island Resort Fiji is nestled on the 553-acre Malolo LaiLai Island, part of the Mamanuca Group of islands, and is only 16km offshore west of Nadi International Airport.
Picture this. Plantation Island Resort Fiji embraces its lush 23 acres of tropical landscaped gardens and coconut palms, and kilometres of white, sandy beaches, some of which fronts a gorgeous, sheltered lagoon… exactly the type of setting dreamy Fiji holidays are made of!
From the very first moment you arrive you will experience the warmth and friendliness of our staff who will make your Fiji holiday one of the most memorable ever.
Plantation Island Resort has a relaxed atmosphere but bursts with plenty of activities and Fiji cultural experiences. Cool down and chill at one of our many pools or swim in the beautiful blue water lagoon. Take part in our featured daily activities or sip a cocktail at one of our many bars while you watch the sunset and take all the time you need to discover the magic of Plantation Island Resort.
Nadi International Airport is Fiji’s main airport and gateway which handles 96% of total annual international passengers and 30 international scheduled flights on a daily basis. The airport is only a few minutes drive from the famed Denarau Island which is home to internationally renowned hotels like the Sheraton Fiji, Sheraton Villa, Westin, Hilton, Trendwest, Sofitel, Raddison and the mariner at Port Denarau. Accommodated in the Arrivals and Departure Terminals of the Airport are duty free outlets which sell internationally renowned products, bookshops, jewellery, boutique, a massage parlour and eateries. The easiest way to get from Nadi Airport to your hotel in Fiji is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Nadi from Australia including Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia and Qantas. Direct flights operate from Gold Coast, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney with a flight time between 3-5 hours. Other non direct flights from East Coast Australia are available with an average travel time of approximately 7 hours and West Coast Australia of approximately 10 hours.