• 7 nights staying at Pimalai Resort & Spa
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
• Daily Breakfast for 2
• Welcome drink, fresh towel, flower garland, fruit basket & cookies in room upon arrival.
• Return Transfers including meet and greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
UPGRADE OFFER to a Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa for an additional $815* pp
• Tropical flowers in room on arrival & a Honeymoon cake
• A bottle of sparkling wine.
Do you remember the first time you fell in love with nature?
Pimalai, 900 meters beachfront and 100 acres of paradise will rekindle your love for nature amidst lush tropical forests and the endless Andaman waters.
Discover Koh Lanta’s best-kept secret, nestled within the solitude and serenity of surrounding mountains.
Suvarnabhumi Airport also known as Bangkok International Airport, is the main international airport serving Bangkok. Suvarnabhumi Airport is located approximately 25 km east of downtown Bangkok. The easiest way to get from Bangkok International Airport to your hotel in Thailand is domestic flight to the nearest airport then prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Bangkok from Australia including Thai Airways, Jetstar, Qantas and Emirates. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne take around 9 hours. Direct flights from Perth are around 7 hours.