• 2 nights staying at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
• 5 nights staying at Manava Beach Resort and Spa Moorea
• Accommodation in a Beach Bungalow
• Daily Breakfast for 2 in Moorea
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival in Tahiti & Moorea
• UPGRADE OFFER to an overwater bungalow for an additional $280* per person
• 1 Tahitian black pearl in its jewel-case offered.
The Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea is nestled on the island shore, just by the village of Maharepa in an ideal location, near the majestic Cook’s Bay and the Golf of Moorea.
This traditional and contemporary Polynesian style resort offers 90 rooms and bungalows, as well as one restaurant, two friendly bars, an infinity edge pool, an on-site spa, a meeting room, a boutique and an on-site diving centre.
As part of Manava Beach Resort & Spa Moorea commitment for the protection of the environment, a coral nursery called To’a Nui has been installed. This park allows a colony of corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions.
Fa'a'ā International Airport is relatively small. It is located on the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, 5 km west southwest from the town center of Pape'ete, the capital of French Polynesia. The easiest way to get from Fa'a'ā International Airport to your hotel in Tahiti is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
No direct flights operate from Australia to Tahiti. The fastest and most direct travel to Tahiti is via Auckland with Air New Zealand or Air Tahiti Nui. Depending on available connections approximate flight from East Coast Australia is 10 hours and West Coast Australia is 15 hours.