• Return Domestic flights from Papeete to Bora Bora
• 2 nights staying at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
• 5 nights staying at Le Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
• Accommodation in a Beach Bungalow
• Daily Breakfast for 2 in Bora Bora
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival in Tahiti & Bora Bora
• UPGRADE OFFER to an overwater bungalow for an additional $550* per person
• One pareo for the bride and one tee-shirt for the groom.
• One complimentary cocktail for the couple to be selected from the bar menu (cocktails with champagne excluded)
For the most romantic honeymoon on earth, Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora beckons guests to the peaceful and exotic island of Bora Bora, Pearl of the Pacific.
Along the sparkling blue waters of the lagoon amid lush tropical vegetation, this beachfront hotel presents incredible value for the money. A range of accommodations includes the traditional overwater bungalows so popular in French Polynesia and the South Pacific. Views of the gardens or the lagoon from each room capture the spirit of this romantic destination.
Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora offers one of Bora Bora’s most desirable locales, close to Matira Beach. To the delight of guests, tropical fish, dolphins and turtles flock to this enclave of serenity and timeless beauty. Explore warm waters filled with colourful marine life and coral, admire the undisturbed nature, catch amazing sunsets and lounge on the gorgeous beach or your private deck.
Nestled in this exceptional setting, Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora provides an unforgettable stay at the Southern tip of the island, within walking distance of famous Matira Point. The numerous hues of the lagoon around Matira Point are breath-taking, as if embedded with jade, turquoise and sapphire, creating an affordable gem in travel to Bora Bora.
Fa'a'ā International Airport is relatively small. It is located on the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, 5 km west southwest from the town center of Pape'ete, the capital of French Polynesia. The easiest way to get from Fa'a'ā International Airport to your hotel in Tahiti is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
No direct flights operate from Australia to Tahiti. The fastest and most direct travel to Tahiti is via Auckland with Air New Zealand or Air Tahiti Nui. Depending on available connections approximate flight from East Coast Australia is 10 hours and West Coast Australia is 15 hours.