• 2 nights staying at Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Garden Studio
• 5 nights staying at InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa
• Accommodation in a Garden Pool Bungalow
• Daily Breakfast for 2 in Moorea
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival in Tahiti & Moorea
• UPGRADE OFFER to an over water bungalow for an additional $100* per person
• Complimentary tropical flower arrangement.
• A half bottle champagne on ice plus a Pareu for the Bride and a T-shirt for the Groom.
Tucked between the mountains and the lagoon on the northwest side of the island, the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa is bordered by a beautiful white sand beach and blends seamlessly with its natural surroundings. Each cheerful and spacious garden room, beachfront suite and overwater villa creates the ideal peaceful retreat for the romantic traveller.
Home to the popular Moorea Dolphin Centre and Sea Turtle Clinic, the InterContinental Moorea Resort has become a sanctuary for the island's most precious marine life. In addition, the Hélène Spa provides a tranquil escape for those in search of the ultimate relaxation. Other guest amenities include two hotel restaurants offering traditional Polynesian and international cuisine, an outdoor swimming pool and the widest range of water sports on the island.
Fa'a'ā International Airport is relatively small. It is located on the island of Tahiti, French Polynesia, 5 km west southwest from the town center of Pape'ete, the capital of French Polynesia. The easiest way to get from Fa'a'ā International Airport to your hotel in Tahiti is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
No direct flights operate from Australia to Tahiti. The fastest and most direct travel to Tahiti is via Auckland with Air New Zealand or Air Tahiti Nui. Depending on available connections approximate flight from East Coast Australia is 10 hours and West Coast Australia is 15 hours.