• 7 nights staying at the Coco Palm Bodu Hithi
• Meet and greet at the airport by hotel representatives
• Return speed boat transfers to the Coco Palm Bodu Hithi
• American breakfast daily for 2 adults
• Dinner daily at Air Restaurant.for 2 Adults
• Only Honeymooners will also receive Cake, Bottle of Wine and Bed decoration
Travel From: 01 May - 31 Jul, 2018
• Island Villa (wIth Pool) $2,959 per person
• Water Villa (Overwater with Pool) $3,399 per person
• Escape Water Villa (Overwater with Pool) $4.459 per person
Travel From: 01 - 31 Aug, 2018
• Island Villa (wIth Pool) $2,579 per person
• Water Villa (Overwater with Pool) $2,999 per person
• Escape Water Villa (Overwater with Pool) $3,919 per person
Travel From: 01 Sep – 31 Oct, 2018
• Island Villa (wIth Pool) $2,969 per person
• Water Villa (Overwater with Pool) $3,479 per person
• Escape Water Villa (Overwater with Pool) $4,329 per person
Bodu Hithi Island, in North Malé Atoll, is our beautiful Maldivian home. The rhythm of life here is serene. The essential tropical mood stimulates and refreshes the senses. And the mystery of the House Reef meets the open elegance of pristine palm-fringed beaches. That the Malé International Airport is only 40 minutes away feels unreal.
The Coco Bodu Hithi Resort reflects the Island’s character in its every dimension. Our resort is your chic retreat. Reconnect with yourself, your loved ones and the wonder of the natural world. Remind yourself what time out and travel should feel like. Breathe the clean, sea air. Meet the Hawksbill turtles. Witness the peaceful majesty of the native Nurse sharks. Explore the exotic colours of the reef’s inhabitants. Swim with Manta rays. Take a sunset cruise across calm waters. Sink your toes into the white sand and ease yourself into island life and its relaxing, dreamy pace. All of this is yours, at the Coco Bodu Hithi Resort.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.