• Return Economy class airfare to Male
• 7 nights staying at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa
• Accommodation in an Ocean Front Beach Villa
• Daily breakfast & Dinner in Oceans Restaurant together with a 3-hour open bar in
the restaurant to accompany dinner.
• Return boat transfers & meet and greet on arrival.
• International Departure taxes
• UPGRADE OFFER: To a Deluxe Water Villa for an additional $650 per person
• A bottle of Sparkling Wine with Luxury Handmade chocolate serve in-Villa per room per stay.
• A Romantic Pool Side Dinner with a speciality menu prepared by the Chef serve once per stay.
Dive into absolute serenity. Less than 20 minutes away from Ibrahim Nassir International Airport by speedboat, set on a pristine island blessed with tropical beauty in North Malé Atoll, Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives is an adults-only retreat that is ideal for couples and honeymooners.
Light and airy villas with wooden flooring and natural fabrics provide sensational views of the Indian Ocean and offer the choice of beachside or overwater accommodation. Pure white sand and a sparkling blue lagoon make this a perfect playground for beach games, snorkelling and water sports, while the magical underwater world of some of the top dive sites in the Maldives are reached within less than half an hour by dhoni.
Exciting dining with a choice of dining programmes, along with a sublime spa, make this intimately scaled resort a haven for those seeking a tropical escape.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.