- 5 nights staying at Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa
- Return domestic flights & speedboat transfers
- Meet and greet at Male airport and Assistance with Domestic transfer and International Flights
- Sparkling drink welcome; Refreshing Towels and Glass of Bubbly (no Alcoholic Beverages available upon request)
- Sumptuous Champagne breakfast available offering extensive buffet selection through mid morning at the Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch venues including our themed International buffets of Italian favourites at Azzuri Mare and Thai at Lotus restuarant
- Afternoon tea of delicate cakes, scones and sandwiched accompanied by our "Tropical sings" entertainers; Children ice cream station, The Sundowner party; The perfect way to start the evening with a nightly cocktail
reception accompanied by tasty tapas and an opportunity to meet resort mangaement and your fellow guests
- Dinner dining options including international themed buffet and Teppanyaki at the Reef; Thai food at Lotus; Italian and grill cuisine at Azzuri Mare (Advanced reservation required)
- The resort operates 2 bar areas and beverages are served daily from 10 am to midnight including house pouring wines (red, with sparkling, rose), beer, spirits, Cocktails, Soft drinks, Tea, Coffee and Juices,
- Excursions are included with the stay, The resort offers a selection of highly popular tour such as whale shark tour, Guided snorkel tour, Night fishing, Sunset cruise, Local island discovery, (All excursions will be
operated weather permitted and have to be checked and booked in advance at Front Office each excursion is per person / stay)
- Mini bar replenished daily and Wi-Fi in the room, Health and well being is covered too: Complimentary use of fitness with programs designed from our personal trainer, A game of tennis, snorkeling equipment,
windsurfer lessons, Tube ride and banana ride behind the speedboat, Catamaran, For Spa Cenvaree: Enjoy a credit of USD 100 per adult per day to be used for your treatment
- Honeymooners will also receive A bottle of sparkling wine with fruit basket and luxury handmade chocolates serve in-villa.
Travel From: 01 Sep - 31 Oct , 2018
Beach Suite - $2,519 per person
Deluxe Water Villa - $2,899 per person
Ocean Water Villa - $3,219 per person
Travel From: 01 Nov - 24 Dec , 2018
Beach Suite - $2,249 per person
Deluxe Water Villa - $2,599 per person
Ocean Water Villa - $2,849 per person
Travel From: 03 Jan - 31 Apr , 2019
Beach Suite - $2,499 per person
Deluxe Water Villa - $2,899 per person
Ocean Water Villa - $3,169 per person
For other travel dates please contact us or send an inquiry
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, and distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With 112 spacious villas set over-water, and suites blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island, and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With the Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on our tropical island is absolutely carefree, with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.
Find your suppliers through Easy Weddings and mark them booked in your 'My Suppliers' planning tool.
The more suppliers you book - the more chances you have to win!