• 6 nights staying at Castaway Island Fiji
• Accommodation in an Island Bure
• Welcome Tropical punch
• Fijian culinary workshop, tours to the local village, hula skirt making
• Staff farewell with song
• Complimentary Sunset Renewal of Vows ceremony (every Tuesday & Sunday)
• Invitation to our weekly Management cocktail party including staff Meke (Fijian Dance) performance
• Return Transfers & flower lei greet on arrival
• Honeymooners receive 2 sulus, a fruit basket and a bottle of wine upon arrival at Plantation
Castaway Island, Fiji is a pristine private island 4 star resort located in the heart of Fiji’s Mamanuca Island group. The island’s 174 acres are covered in rich tropical rainforest and surrounded by white sand beaches, vibrant coral reefs and azure South Pacific waters. This picture perfect Fijian resort setting is enhanced by the genuine warmth and hospitality of the family of staff who welcome guests back year after year to experience the magic that is Castaway.
Nadi International Airport is Fiji’s main airport and gateway which handles 96% of total annual international passengers and 30 international scheduled flights on a daily basis. The airport is only a few minutes drive from the famed Denarau Island which is home to internationally renowned hotels like the Sheraton Fiji, Sheraton Villa, Westin, Hilton, Trendwest, Sofitel, Raddison and the mariner at Port Denarau. Accommodated in the Arrivals and Departure Terminals of the Airport are duty free outlets which sell internationally renowned products, bookshops, jewellery, boutique, a massage parlour and eateries. The easiest way to get from Nadi Airport to your hotel in Fiji is to prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Nadi from Australia including Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia and Qantas. Direct flights operate from Gold Coast, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney with a flight time between 3-5 hours. Other non direct flights from East Coast Australia are available with an average travel time of approximately 7 hours and West Coast Australia of approximately 10 hours.