• Return Economy class airfare to Koh Samui
• 8 nights staying at Bandara Resort & Spa
• Accommodation in a Deluxe Room
• Daily Breakfast for 2
• Return Transfers including meet and greet on arrival
• International Departure taxes
• UPGRADE OFFER to a Plunge Pool Villa for an additional $330* pp
• Breakfast in room on first day
• Honeymoon room setup on the first night
• Welcome fruit & Flowers on arrival
• Honeymoon cake & One bottle of sparkling wine
Private luxury and romance in Bandara Resort and Spa, Samui awaits couples in search of a perfect place for a memorable honeymoon. The newest phase of Pool Villa Suite is designed especially to accommodate couples in love.
Measuring just over 100 square metres, each spacious villa features natural light-filled interiors and amenities including private pool at 6.5 x 3 metres. Bathrooms include separate shower and tub large enough for two bathers.
The setting on Bophut Beach next to the charming Fisherman’s Village area – along with Bandara’s ocean-view dining and many recreations and leisure facilities – all combine for a fantastic honeymoon.
Suvarnabhumi Airport also known as Bangkok International Airport, is the main international airport serving Bangkok. Suvarnabhumi Airport is located approximately 25 km east of downtown Bangkok. The easiest way to get from Bangkok International Airport to your hotel in Thailand is domestic flight to the nearest airport then prebook transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are many airlines that offer flights to Bangkok from Australia including Thai Airways, Jetstar, Qantas and Emirates. Direct flights from Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne take around 9 hours. Direct flights from Perth are around 7 hours.