• Return domestic flights from Rarotonga to Aitutaki
• 5 nights staying at Aitutaki Escape
• Accommodation in a One Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Private Pool
• Personal VIP round trip airport transfers with flower "ei greeting on arrival”
• Welcome fresh fruit and snack platter on arrival
• Complimentary Daily Island Continental Breakfasts delivered each morning to the Villa
• Receive 1 x half hour massage for Bride & Groom
Sit back, relax and take in the stunning surroundings of Aitutaki Lagoon from your luxury beachfront Villa accommodation at Aitutaki Escape.
Our three spacious air-conditioned Villas are designed with couples and small groups in mind – providing ultimate privacy and relaxation for those wanting to escape their busy life. Enjoy spectacular Aitutaki Sunsets from your private beachside deck or relax in the seclusion of your own gated courtyard, with your own swimming pool for those warm Cook Island days and romantic lazy nights.
Rarotonga International Airport is the Cook Islands' main international gateway, located in the town and district of Avarua, Rarotonga, 3km west of the downtown area on the northern coast. The easiest way to get from Raraotonga International Airport to your hotel in the Cook Islands is to prebook sea plan or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There is only 1 direct flight per week from Australia to Rarotonga and that is from Sydney. Flight time direct from Sydney is approximately 6 hours. Majority of other flights will travel via Auckland adding an additional couple of hours to your journey. The main 2 airlines that operate from Australia to Cook Islands are Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand.