• 7 nights of luxury in a Water Villa
• American breakfast daily for 2
• Receive a meet and greet at the airport by hotel representative
• Return 35-minute Domestic flight from Male airport to Ifuru airport
• Return 40-minute speedboat transfer from Ifuru airport the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
• All taxes are included
• Honeymooners will also receive fruit display & 1 bottle of wine in the villa apon arrival
• one half-day excursion for the couple on selected excursions
• USD $50.00 Spa credit per couple per stay to be used for the spa treatment of guests' choice
• A candle light three course dinner for two in one of our three a la carte restaurants
Other Room Types:
Beach Villa – $1,999* per person
Deluxe Beach Villa – $2,099* per person
Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool – $2,249* per person
Water Villa – $2,489* per person
Horizon Water Villa – $2,739* per person
Family Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool – $2,739* per person
Pool Beach Villa – $2,989* per person
Sunset Horizon Water Villa – $3,469* per person
Infinity Water Villa – $5,429* per person
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi unfolds over 52 acres of natural perfection, a world away from the everyday, yet just a 45-minute awe-inspiring seaplane ride from the capital, Malé. Warm crystal-clear waters wait to embrace you. Soft sands call you to kick off your shoes.
Iru Fushi is just the start of your journey. Beyond lie the unspoilt islands of Noonu Atoll, where Maldivian life continues as it has done for centuries. Where boat builders work in meticulous fashion, sanding back wood to reveal a silken finish; children learn about the precious species that give the Indian Ocean its compelling allure; elders farm fruits and organic vegetables shared at their own tables – and at those of nearby resorts.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.