Deal expiry: 15 October 2017
• 7 nights of luxury at the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives
• Enjoy daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Receive unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks served throughout the day and night
• Receive a meet and greet at the airport by hotel representative
• Return 35-minute Domestic flight from Male airport to Ifuru airport
• Return 40-minute speedboat transfer from Ifuru airport the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
• All taxes are included
• Note: Return Seaplane transfers can be arranged at an additional $180 per person
• Honeymooners will also receive fruit display & 1 bottle of wine in the villa apon arrival
• one half-day excursion for the couple on selected excursions
• USD $50.00 Spa credit per couple per stay to be used for the spa treatment of guests' choice
• A candle light three course dinner for two in one of our three a la carte restaurants
• Access to airport Lounge on arrival
• 2 bottles of 1L water per villa per day and Tea & Coffee facilities including Nespresso capsules.
• Free WIFI in main public areas and in all the villas
• Snorkeling Equipment & Non-Motorized Water Sports (1 hour per day on selected activities: kayak, wind surfing, catamaran). Terms and conditions apply. Guided activities will be charged accordingly.
• Access to recreation and fitness centers
• Tennis and badminton courts during day time
• Pool and Tennis table, Chess, Darts, play stations, and other table games
7-night packages per person
01NOV – 26DEC, 2017
Deluxe Beach Villa – $2,959
Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool – $3,159
Water Villa – $3,345
Horizon Water Villa – $3,549
Pool Beach Villa – $3,659
Sunset Horizon Water Villa – $4,179
Infinity Water Villa – $5,729
08JAN – 08APR, 2018
Deluxe Beach Villa – $3,139
Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool – $3,239
Water Villa – $3,399
Horizon Water Villa – $3,569
Pool Beach Villa – $4,239
Sunset Horizon Water Villa – $4,069
Infinity Water Villa – $5,569
09APR – 30JUN, 2018
Deluxe Beach Villa – $2,799
Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool – $2,959
Water Villa – $3,129
Horizon Water Villa – $3,299
Pool Beach Villa – $3,519
Sunset Horizon Water Villa – $3,799
Infinity Water Villa – $4,999
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi unfolds over 52 acres of natural perfection, a world away from the everyday, yet just a 45-minute awe-inspiring seaplane ride from the capital, Malé. Warm crystal-clear waters wait to embrace you. Soft sands call you to kick off your shoes.
Iru Fushi is just the start of your journey. Beyond lie the unspoilt islands of Noonu Atoll, where Maldivian life continues as it has done for centuries. Where boat builders work in meticulous fashion, sanding back wood to reveal a silken finish; children learn about the precious species that give the Indian Ocean its compelling allure; elders farm fruits and organic vegetables shared at their own tables – and at those of nearby resorts.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.