Deal expiry: 30 August 2017
• 7 nights’ accommodation staying at The Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives
• Return speedboat transfers from Male Airport to Olhuveli Beach & Spa
• Receive daily buffet breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
• Special welcome: refreshing towels and homemade welcome drink served upon arrival to resort.
• Breakfast available offering extensive buffet selection through Mid-morning at the main Restaurant.
• For guests staying at Jacuzzi water villas, Honeymoon water villas, Sunset Water Villas & Presidential suite and breakfast will be served at Four Spices restaurant.
• Choice of Lunch venues: Sunset Restaurant (over water) from 12:30hrs 14:30hrs
• Choose from specialty designed In Villa menu placed in the villa
• Daily afternoon tea with snacks served at Lagoon Bar from 15:00-18:00hrs.
• Sumptuous dinner buffet experience at Sunset Restaurant OR select 5 course set menus at Lagoon Restaurant (advance booking is required at Lagoon restaurant)
• Unlimited alcoholic & nonalcoholic drinks served throughout the day and night: 1.5 L bottled water (non-carbonated house brand), Soft drinks: coke, diet coke, Fanta orange, sprite, ginger ale, tonic water, bitter lemon, soda water & Iced tea, Fruit juices (canned & packaged), Beer: draught beer, Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, Latte and macchiato (freshly brewed), Table wine: White, Red & Rose, Spirits: Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, Tequila & Brandy, Selection of cocktails & mocktails
• Complimentary Mini Bar (alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages) replenished only once per day at regular schedule, 1.5 L bottled water (non-carbonated house brand), Soft drinks: coke, diet coke, Fanta orange, sprite, bitter lemon, tonic & soda water, Beer: Canned, Wine: Red, White & Rose, Coffee & tea, Iced coffee (canned) & iced tea (canned)
• Half bottle of champagne, per room once during the stay and will be delivered to your room in the 2nd day of your arrival, Half an hour group snorkeling lesson per person per stay, Half an hour group wind surf lesson per person per stay, Free Wi-Fi access in the villa and in public areas of the resort, Free use of Gym, flood lit tennis court, badminton, table tennis, beach volley ball, darts, billiard, snooker (equipment will be made available FOC), Free use of Kayaks, paddle boards & wind surfing (equipment provided FOC), 15 minutes Jet Ski ride per person per stay, Free snorkeling equipment during the stay, Choices of regular / scheduled excursions: Dolphin cruise, guided snorkeling safari tour, night fishing, sunset cruise & local island discovery. (All excursions will be operated if weather permitting and have to be checked and booked in advance with resort hosts. Each excursion is per person per stay), One complimentary neck and shoulder massage at Sun Spa, per person per stay (15-minute session), Regular evening entertainments are scheduled for guests to enjoy
• All taxes are included
01 Sep – 26 Dec, 2017 & 09 Apr – 31 Oct, 2018 (Prices below are per person)
Deluxe Room - $1,569
Grand Deluxe Room - $1,769
Beach Villa - $2,149
Deluxe Water Villa - $2,149
Jacuzzi Water Villa - $2,149
Sunset Jacuzzi Water Villa - $2,399
Grand Beach Villa with Pool - $2,589
Prestige (Honeymoon) Jacuzzi Water Villa - $2,589
Grand Water Villa with Pool - $2,809
Presidential Water Suite - $4,859
Exclusive deal: 08 Jan – 08 Apr, 2018 (Prices below are per person)
Deluxe Room - $1,989
Grand Deluxe Room - $2,179
Beach Villa - $2,589
Deluxe Water Villa - $2,589
Jacuzzi Water Villa - $2,589
Sunset Jacuzzi Water Villa - $2,809
Grand Beach Villa with Pool - $2,969
Prestige (Honeymoon) Jacuzzi Water Villa - $2,969
Grand Water Villa with Pool - $3,189
Presidential Water Suite - $5,269
Get away from every day surroundings and escape to paradise at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives. You can get to us in a 45-minute speedboat journey from the capital, Malé where Velana International Airport is located. Guests are greeted by a representative from Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort at the arrival lounge of the airport. Guests will then be escorted to the speedboat which is the only mode of transfer to the resort. Representatives of Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort are also available at the arrival counter number 21 round the clock for your assistance.
Each of the 164 villas at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives have been crafted purely with comfort and relaxation in mind. We have taken the classic materials of nature and blended them with contemporary chic and open-air living to help you make the most of the Maldivian sunlight and tranquil views - we've even included a choice of sun loungers for our villa accommodation. Currently, our accommodation features 164 Thatched-roof Villas, 58 Over Water Villas, 103 Land Villas, and 2 Presidential Suites.
Male International Airport is the main international airport in the Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. Male airport is the main gateway into the Maldives islands for tourists and is currently the only airport in the country offering international flights. Male Airport is approximately 30 minutes by ferry to Male City. The easiest way to get from Male International Airport to your hotel in Maldives is to prebook seaplane or launch transfers in conjunction with your honeymoon package. This will save any stress or uncertainty upon arrival.
There are no direct flights from Australia to Maldives. Most flights will travel via Asia or Middle East. The best flight times and connections from Australia are generally via Singapore with Singapore Airlines. Other popular routings are flying Emirates via Dubai or Qatar Airways via Doha. Approximate travel time from East Coast Australia to Maldives is 15 hours and from West Coast is 11 hours.