The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Share how your day went

21 posts Page 2 of 3 1, 2, 3

Postby WinterKate » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 am

What a beautiful wedding! And compliments to your photographer, what wonderful shots!
xxKatexx

Postby Lilmisswizzle » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:50 pm

you look amazing!!!
Kristy :inlove:

Postby lemonsunrise » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

The Reception:
We arrived at the reception just as canapés started. More photos were taken with our family and guests, we mingled and drank and ate (for the first time since breakfast! – although because I was on such a high, I did not feel hungry). When the guests were told to sit down, the bridal party retreated to the beautiful bridal room which were stocked with more drinks and yummy canapés. We walked in couples and entrée was served pretty much straight away. We wanted the formality done early so our nerves can be settled to fully enjoy the rest of the night. So after entrée, we had speeches, cake cutting and first dance all following each other. I am sure glad that we took those dance lessons! The rest of the night went really fast, it was a mixture of going around the tables talking to all our guests, tearing it up on the dance floor and going back to our table to eat more food. The DJ was great in getting the mix of the music right so that the dance floor was never empty. Before we knew it, the reception was coming to an end. So we ended the night with the bouquet and garter toss before a final song where everybody got up and danced to (including my 85yr old grandfather!).

By the time we got home it was around 2am. We were exhausted, one tip to the girls who are planning your wedding now, DO NOT plan to fly out for your honeymoon early the next morning! You really should allow a day, or at least a morning to relax, you will want to talk to your family the next day, so plan a breakfast or something similar to catch up with them all!

Postby lemonsunrise » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:56 pm

We have also received our highlight video from our videographer here: http://vimeo.com/54741900 :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:
Postby soon to be Mrs. K » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Great photos!! You look amazing!!!
Postby Lilmisswizzle » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 am

LOVE!!!
Kristy :inlove:

Postby Nomes » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:19 pm

lemonsunrise wrote:We have also received our highlight video from our videographer here: http://vimeo.com/54741900 :luv1: :luv1: :luv1:

I just love your photos and I had tears in my eyes watching your video. Absolutely gorgeous!

Nomes
Postby ExcitedBride2B » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:52 pm

:mung: I just died a little inside, your photos are absolutely amazing. Seriously. Amazing. Congratulations chick :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:
Jenz!

Postby Samk » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Wow!!! Your wedding looks amazing! You look beautiful! Stunning!!!
Postby *Krystal* » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh wow! your photos are amazing an you all looked stunning!!! Congratulations!!
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]
[/url]
21 posts Page 2 of 3 1, 2, 3

PreviousNext

Login