The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Share how your day went

36 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4

Postby Lilmisswizzle » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Kristy :inlove:

Postby Samk » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Oh. My. God....These pics are amazing............. :hnr:
Postby WinterKate » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:56 pm

Sweetime, it's all so beautiful! Finally had a chance to read through it properly and I teared up a little at your pics, don't ask me why, probably a little hormonal atm ( :lol: )

Did you get married at St Michaels? And who did your flowers? And your band, who were they?!
xxKatexx

Postby sweetime » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

Yes, it was St Michaels, my SIL did our flowets (she has a floristry business if you want her details?) and my band was Shamdoogie (and EVERYONE LOVED them!)

And thanks everyone for the compliments - I still wish they looked different, but I'll take what I can get :)
Postby Taradiddle81 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 am

They all look GORGEOUS! You look so beautiful! Glowing even! :)
Postby Lovebug_21 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:22 am

Sweetime - you looked stunning and those Paris pics are just gorgeous :vhappy:
Glad the lego was such a hit, but then again who doesn't love lego :p
36 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4

Previous

Login