The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

No time is better than the time right now to start losing the weight and getting to that bridal goal!

26 posts Page 3 of 3 1, 2, 3

Postby smsmth397 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Ofcourse diet is important but you cant put all your eggs in one basket, can you?? From what i have experienced i think dance :mus: is the best exercise in order to reduce those extra kilos + it gets your body toned, all you need to do is remove an hour from your routine and in about three months you will definitely see jaw dropping results. Apart from this some power yoga and cardio at the gym on alternate days will loosen up those stiff muscles which will definitely be an add for your honeymoon.
Postby Skyblue2082 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi girls,

I'm trying to loose weight for my wedding which is August 31 2012. Been walking in my lunch break 3-4 days a week though I have hit a major wall. I have done something to my left hip and can hardly walk some days as the pain is so bad.

Anyone got any tips of what other (free) exersise options I have?

Liz
Postby KattNWozz » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:04 pm

what about swimming??

Im on the wedding dress diet also haha

Have cut all my meals in half, have virtually stopped all snacks...next is alcohol and im trying to get exercising.

I just want to lose as much as i can as i have alot to lose!! or alternatively, id love to get down to a size 14 or 16, am 22 right now. :confusion-waiting:
KattNWozz's S&T http://www.easyweddings.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=33853
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]
[/url]

ImageImage

Belly Buddy is Kylo!!
Postby ~Lu~ » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:22 pm

I bought my wedding dress one year out from the wedding, 1 -2 sizes smaller than i am now, so it was motivation. Now that the a few months have gone by, I've only lost 4 kilos so far. My goal is to fit into the dress, but i would say about 10 - 15 kilo goal.
I've joined the gym, and I've just got to be more conscious of what i'm eating, so i can look the best for the wedding, and actually WANT to look through the pictures of myself on the day.
I"m going to try my very best to fit into beautifully, and have a wonderful day.
Good luck to you ladies out there also :)
Postby jo fit » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Hi Ladies,

I know brides and new mummies want to get into the best shape for their wedding and i just want to put it out there for those who what to lose a few extra kilos or really slim down and lose weight.

Recently I've just helped my friend lose 14kg in 8 weeks, all this without starving and minimal physical activity.

I'm happy to help any bride to be who is looking to shape up, i know it can be a very stressful time so happy to help and take this stress off your shoulders. =)

feel free to message me and i am happy to guide you through it .

joannenguyen@hotmail.com
Postby bignell91 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Keep yourself motivated and have discipline. Start a healthy and active lifestyle by doing some workouts 5 times a week. Eat more greens like vegetables, tea and fruits. Drink lots of water every day to keep yourself hydrated. Exercising and having a balanced diet will also help you to have a beautiful skin.
26 posts Page 3 of 3 1, 2, 3

Previous

Login