The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Chat to other parent's about Stages of Development; Eating; Sleeping; Temper Tantrums;

37 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4

Postby Krys » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:50 am

Thanks guys! I didn't sleep very well myself, I lay there watching the monitor just waiting for him to cry but it never happened :lol: hopefully tonight we'll have the same results and I'll actually sleep too! Hubby is a different person today though, he slept like a log and feels great today. I also feel pretty amazing given I didn't sleep too well, I'm just so happy! :mung:
Postby missm03 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 pm

OMG I have been hanging out all day to find out how he went last night! :spin:

:text-woo: SO glad he slept better for you and hopefully this is the beginning of some good sleeping habits (AND some sleep for you hun)

I was like you, once they were actually sleeping I would just wait for them to wake up so I still didn't sleep :roll: It does get better though.

Proud to be Rebecca08's Belly Buddy
Postby Krys » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 am

He slept in his cot again! For nearly 4 hours til he woke up hungry! Yay! Hoping he goes down again! I swear its like we have a different baby, thank god for losec!!
Postby sweetime » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 am

I'm so glad you found something that works for you :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: :happy-cheerleadersmileyguy:
Postby Krys » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 am

thanks so much! Its like having a different baby I swear! He ended up going down again and slept till about 7, fell asleep on the boob so I put him back in his cot.. then the next door neighbours dogs started barking heaps right near his window, it was so loud coming through the monitor so he woke up... but I went in there and he was all smiles! It's so weird having a baby that sleeps and doesn't cry 90% of the day!
Postby titch482 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:16 am

so happy for you Krys

wedding date: 6/03/11
currently TTC baby #1

TTC - since October 2010
currently on cycle 2 of clomid
Postby Krys » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks hon :flwr:

Me too :rofl:
37 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4