The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Chat to other parent's about Stages of Development; Eating; Sleeping; Temper Tantrums;

38 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4

Postby Loz_Adsy's_girl » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:17 am

Hi ladies.

Just thought I'd try and sell the last of my stash that I'm not using anymore. I'm happy to do a deal if anyone's interested in a few nappies. :flwr:

2 x newborn (2-5.5kgs) AIOs - 1 x red and 1 x navy - $10 each
1 x bamboo (BamBam) fitted (nb to 8kgs) with booster - $10 each

3 x small Easy Dry - 1 green stripe, 1 hooty booty and 1 zoom zoom - $12 each
8 x med (7 Easy Dry, 1 Easy Peasy) - 2 x trains, 2 x zoom zoom, 1 x green stripe, 1 x hooty booty and 2 x pale blue - $15 each

Baby Beehinds
1 x Bamboo fitted OSFM with day and night inserts - $15 each
1 x Multi fit (emerald minky) with day and night inserts - never used - $25
Postby emandjames » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:33 am

Hi ladies
Does anyone have an ergo carrier they would like to sell?
Postby Krys » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

Small bambooties;
3x White Easy Dry night (I bought all the night ones the same colour so DH knew which was day/night)
3x Purple Easy Dry Day
3x Yellow Easy Dry Day
3x Blue Easy Dry Day
6x Green Easy Dry Day

All come with individual wet bags, used but in as new condition with no stains. Pickup from Wyndham Vale or postage at buyers risk/expense. $230 for the lot.

Postby Krys » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm

Nappies are sold now :flwr:
Postby Krys » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Brand new in box never opened, asking $190 - Pickup Werribee. :groove:
Postby tracey83 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:32 am

Range of baby clothes -00000 - 000, mainly boys, but some unisex. All in excellent condition, alot brand new. Happy totake offers on anything.

Postage in aust post satchels or envelopes depending on what is ordered :)
Postby beachlove1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Im new to this part of the forum as our little princess is only a week old today, but was just wondering if anyone has a spare base for a strider plus capsule that they are not wanting any more? DH and I were thinking about buying another one to leave in the other car but for the short time Charlize will be in the capsule Im not sure we can justify spending $169 to buy a brand new one.
It would have to be in Adelaide so I could pick it up though. Thanks
Together since 2/3/05
Engaged on 30/12/06
Married on 29/11/09
1st Preg: Angel Baby 14/3/11 (EDD 11/11/11)
2nd Preg: Charlize Olivia 18/4/12 (EDD 9/4/12)
3rd Preg: 'Funky Chicken' (EDD 11/9/13)
Postby Jexpect » Sun May 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi ladies,
Im after any medium sized bambooty nappies, preferably easy dry ones.
Please let me know if you have any that your happy to sell.
38 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4