The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Chat to other parent's about Stages of Development; Eating; Sleeping; Temper Tantrums;

200 posts Page 19 of 20 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Postby JWTB » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:43 am

not cloth nappies
but noo designs are selling sleeping bags for $25
Postby rin78 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:30 am

hoping someone cankeep me posted if they see Blueberry nappies have the free internatonal shipping again.... kind of kicking myelf that ages ago i didnt buy from them... they have some nappies on clearance but postage was going to cost heaps (really think they have overestmated)
Postby JWTB » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 am

i get the emails from them so will deff let you know when they have free shipping again.
but yea, i got quoted $70 for shipping!
I know Liz does baby blossom which have some of the blueberry nappies. so I think i will order a few from her when my time fiiiiinnnnaaaaly comes lol
Postby rin78 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:08 am

yyeah had a look at anaussie site selling blueberry though and they wanted like $40 for nappy - crazy
Postby JWTB » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:37 am

yea thats a bit steep. although the itti tutto is $37. i wait for sales with everything anyway lol
the only nappy ive bought at full price was the just hatched one from bubblebubs. cause thats so popular it would never go on sale
Postby rin78 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 am

i'm thinking i might get some blueberrys from USA anyway today - even with the postge added on (depending how many i get but just before they worked out ot be like 16 piece..... hmmmmmm think i might play with options a bit )
Postby rin78 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:24 am

not buying now - the ones i had in my cart are pretty much all gone.... oh well
Postby JWTB » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:37 am

im sure they will have more sales. but will keep an eye out for free shipping for you.
i have banned myself from buying until i get my bfp lol i already have heaps :S
Postby rin78 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:57 am

i keep thinking i probs should waittill we are UTD just cause yeah if i do buy not in a clearance sale the 12 months warranty
Postby JWTB » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 pm

yea thats a good idea.
200 posts Page 19 of 20 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20