The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Discuss different options available for ceremony locations

39 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4

Postby Persephone » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 am

We're getting married at Coral Sea resort in Airlie Beach. It's been a rocky road to get to here (this is our third ceremony venue with the first and second venues falling through), so it just goes to show that good things do come to those who wait! Thanks for those of you who supported me when I was stressing over that. We have moved the whole wedding to the resort now.
Attachments
outside Nautilus Room c.jpg
Outside our reception room
DSC00306c.JPG
Our ceremony spot. The pavilion is used for signing the certificate.
Postby RantingDev » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

We found our wedding ceremony venue! :) We're getting married at Forest Hill Uniting Church (eastern suburbs of Melbourne). The church has been there since 1865, but it was originally a timber building. Not sure what happened to the old building (I think there was a fire), and they re-built it in 1916 with clinker bricks. It's soooooooo cute and absolutely perfect for us.

I'm so excited! :)

Forest Hill Uniting.jpg
Outside of the church.

Back.jpg
Back of the church.

Front.jpg
Front of the church.
Postby ExcitedBride2B » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:53 am

WOW! All these ceremony pics are so gorgeous!
I originally wanted a ceremony on the sand at the beach, but I saw and LOVED this outdoors chapel - the beach is just a few metres to the right. Can't wait :groove: hehe
Jenz!

Postby Autumn13 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 pm

The Landing at Dockside Brisbane - not us in the pics obviously

Postby jessh09 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

We're getting married at the parkwood golf course. The grounds are beautiful. Havent seen more recent pics but apparently they have done up the path etc down to the ceremony so will be good to see it when we go down this weekend!

ceremony.jpg
the ceremony

reception.jpg
the reception (ours will be blue sashes)
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]
[/url]

MY S&T: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=35703
Postby JhonCater » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Really its is so beautiful.Keep it up

Thanks
Postby Daffodils » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

We're getting married in the chapel at Gum Gully Farm.

My S&T: http://easyweddings.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=35410
Postby destinbeachweddings » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:08 am

Sitting arrangements around the wedding location is very good. Each and every one can see the wedding clearly and enjoy wedding.
Postby cutiemeags » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 pm

we are getting married in the royal botanic gardens sydney - Herb Garden & Pavillion.. here:
We are having a small wedding so will be nice to have everyone standing around us during the ceremony.
Attachments
wedding location 3.jpg
wedding location 2.jpg
Herb Garden 1.jpg
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]
[/url]
39 posts Page 4 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4

Previous

Login