The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

For all those parties that you have before the BIG one.

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Which Hens Night should I have?

Option 1 - Newcastle
No votes
Option 1 - Newcastle
No votes
Option 1 - Newcastle
No votes
Option 2 - Brisbane
2%
Option 2 - Brisbane
2%
Option 2 - Brisbane
2%
Option 3 - Both
31%
Option 3 - Both
31%
Option 3 - Both
31%

Total votes : 42

Postby Beetlejuice » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:55 am

hey hon
i have voted for both..no rule that says you have to have just one :wink:
both sound like fun too :-D
Bron
ImageImage

our angel baby - 15/07/2011 (6w 6d)EDD 3rd March 2012
Postby turkeybeer » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:51 am

I also voted for both. Good to catch up with your family and old friends, but also not leave your FIL's or new friends out.

And it means TWO parties all about you :lol: :prty:
Sarah xxx
My S&T ... viewtopic.php?f=33&t=27660

[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]
[/url]
Postby Mrs Mobbzy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:56 pm

I voted for both as well hun. FH is having 2 bachelor parties for the same reason (friends spread out), there is no rule that says you cant :groove:
Mrs Mobbzy
Started Dating: 14/02/2006
Engaged: 11/12/2009
Married: 24/09/2011
Our S&T viewtopic.php?f=33&t=26684
Postby Nathan's Girl » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Hi Skye,

I just voted both, if you have the time then I think you should do it particularly with having people over the country. I'm doing exactly the same thing and actually having three things - 2 hens, one in Brisbane and another in Canberra for my friends and then a bridal shower/afternoon tea for the rellies in Brisbane.

Don't worry about being greedy, it is a time of celebration and people will want to celebrate with you!

Invited: 71 - Accepted: 58 - Declined: 13

My Show and Tell http://www.easyweddings.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25320&p=375166#p375166
Postby bekadam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 pm

We currently live in Mackay but most of our family and friends are in Brisbane. We are planning on a mini engagement party in Mackay and the main one in Brissy. The same will happen with our bucks and hens parties as we are doing a destination wedding :)
Postby sophied » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 pm

I choose both. And for this I have planned hen night games which I like the most in my parties.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Login