The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Need a laugh: Trivia, Games, Jokes.

58 posts Page 6 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Postby Mrs.S » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:20 am

Welcome back Rissa! And congrats again on your pregnancy!
Cherie, I hope your week improved after Monday. Eeek! Minus temps! That would make getting up in the morning so much harder! We've gotten down to 3 so far and that was bad enough for me :lol:

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?
:angelic-grayflying: Our little scorpio angel ~ 25/10/2013 (5 weeks)

"Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart?" - Bring Me the Horizon
Postby .Rissa. » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks Mrs.S

OMG it was 0, I repeat.... ZERO on my way to work on Tuesday morning, that was just after 7am, so it wasn't like sparrow fart or anything!!

No plans this weekend, I have become quite the house body of late. I have actually only just discovered Greys Anatomy, I know I am like REALLY far behind but I am so incredibly hooked I am glued to the TV. I am finding myself telling DH about all of these medical procedures like they are real life, or I watched them on something like ER.

What have you got planned Mrs.S?

Postby cherie » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:08 pm

I've got no plans for this weekend either. probably just trying to find some motivation to clean, it usually runs away on the weekend, lol.
Love blooms in the heart, there it grows forever
Postby Mrs.S » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 pm

Tomorrow will be housework day. I need to do washing and tidy Z&Q's room and clean out the fridge. Sunday will be lunch across the road at SIL's place cause FIL and his wife are coming up to meet sil's new baby.
Also need to make sure I fit in a work out on both days.
:angelic-grayflying: Our little scorpio angel ~ 25/10/2013 (5 weeks)

"Can you hear the silence? Can you see the dark? Can you fix the broken? Can you feel my heart?" - Bring Me the Horizon
Postby mrskc » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:18 pm

Congrats Rissa on your pregnancy!!!!!!

Brrr to this stupidly cold weather! Last week we had 3 days where it was -2 or worse & apparently it's going to be in the negatives all week here :(

Hope everyone has had a great weekend & is enjoying the start of the week. I'm going to spend the day catching up on washing. We have 2 clothes hampers (one for us, one for the kids) & I swear as soon as one is emptied the other gets so full we can't close the lid anymore. Or like today, when both hampers are so overfull that the clothes piles on top of the already full hampers are taller than I am!

Supposed to be at the gym right now but DS is still a bit off so we're staying home in the warm. He's fine during the day but judging by the multiple wake ups (7 last night!!!!) he's still feeling the effects of being sick.

I had a fairly good weekend, we did some shopping on Saturday & had afternoon tea with SIL. Sunday spent the morning rushing around in the kitchen as I cooked for my mum's birthday lunch. We had 5 different pizzas (2 were a cauliflower base), crunchie mousse, lemon cheesecake, jelly tart & a chocolate birthday cake (decorated by little miss). Only downer for the weekend was the lack of sleep & a broken toe (SIL let DD play with a glass candle thing & she accidentally dropped it on my toe. Both the glass & my toe broke. Ouch!).

There's also now a chance we might be moving to Bundaberg so we've been weighing up our options with what we would do with our house, schooling for the kids, future babies etc. It's just a possibility at the moment & we won't find out until August so just trying to stay as informed as possible so we can make the best choice for our family.

Proud to be BlushinB's belly buddy Due July 2012 - It's a boy! Welcome Noah Ethan!

Super excited to be Arashell129's belly buddy Due January 2013 - It's a boy! Welcome Wyatt Christopher!
Postby .Rissa. » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Cue pin wheel!!!

Where is everyone?? Why is EW soooooo quiet?? Back in my wedding days it was so busy, there seemed to have been a bunch of us that were all getting married and on here all of the time, once the last of those girls got married it is quiet! Where are the newbies???? I must admit I have been awol but this is crazy!

Upon looking for a pin wheel in the Smilies I came across some REALLY strange smilies. Has anyone actually looked through all of them? Like seriously, I can't say I have ever come across a post where someone has used the threesome smilie?!?! :-o

I have booked in for my 20 week scan on August 11. I am HANGING for this scan to see our little squirt again. I still haven't felt any movements yet, well not that I know of anyway and I am in that strange stage where I am not quite sure if I am bloated because I am constipated or I am actually starting to get a baby belly :lol: :lol: I do ask it to give me a little kick so I know it is ok but already it isn't listening to its mother!! I asked it Saturday morning and not long later DH and I had to head into town, a couple of minutes into the drive I was overcome by this sudden urge to vomit, I felt terribly sick, I asked DH to pull over and to pull over QUICKLY, I stepped out of the car and all I had to do was open my mouth and I was sick, I got back in the car and was good again, DH said that was squirts sign that it was ok and to stop asking :lol:

How was everyone's weekend? DH and I had the Master Builders award ceremony on Friday night for our region, was nice to get all dressed up and go out. VERY stoked that we won our category. We now go to State up against the other region winners in the same category as us. DH is still outside because he can't fit through the door yet, hehe. Very proud of him and how good of a builder he is :flwr:

Postby cherie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello ladies, yes rissa its very quite now days.

well i havent been up to much. working and cleaning the house lately. picked up some extra hours as my boss had a mini holiday. htb uncle got married a few weekends ago. it was very nice. they had it at noosa on the marina, then we all hopped on a boat and went for a cruise up the river, than back to the marina for dinner. the reception was very cold being on the water and the floor boards had cracks in it, so it let the cold air up. the food was delish tho. was a great day. havent been to visit my lil nephew since he was born in hospital. hopefully going to see him in the next wkend or so.

rissa congrats to you hubby on his award. hope you are feeling better with your morning sickness. the 11 august will be here before you know it. this year just seems to be flying by.

mrskc, bundaberg is a lovely place, my bil & sil live there, they seem to like it. also had one of my school friend move there is the last few years, they got a place near the beach and they absolutly love it, i get so jealous when she posts up her photos of her family having such a good time at the beach.
Postby cherie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello :wave: how is everyone, i havent been up to much, went to a friends wedding last wkend, it rained all day.
58 posts Page 6 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Previous

Login