The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Where are you going for your Honeymoon?

227 posts Page 22 of 23 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Postby wickie08 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:52 pm

We have 16 days all up. We are staying on the big island for 5 nights, then going to maui for 3 nights then back to oahu for 8 nights. We were looking at staying some of the time in waikiki and then some up north but werent sure where (although turtle bay looks amazing!!!)

Not sure where to stay on the big island and maui though!
xoxo Nikki xoxo
Our Hamilton Island S & T viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41356&p=600673#p600673
Our Crazy Big Day viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81219

Postby Eowyn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:10 pm

OMG, you HAVE to go to Turtle Bay. It's beyond.

The Fairmont on The Big Island is great and Kaanapali Beach Resort at Maui is on the loveliest beach for something a bit fancier The Fairmont Kea Lani is great again.
Postby wickie08 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Awesome I will check them out! Thanks for the advice! :)
xoxo Nikki xoxo
Our Hamilton Island S & T viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41356&p=600673#p600673
Our Crazy Big Day viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81219

Postby Eowyn » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:24 pm

No drama, it's what I do *curtseys*
Postby Miranda » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Tahiti :)
Postby shobibi » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Going to our family apartment in Mooloolaba for a week after the big day, then going to the USA (LA, Vegas, New York) & the Bahamas for 4 weeks the following January (when we both get holidays) :boogie:
Postby ExcitedBride2B » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 am

shobibi wrote:Going to our family apartment in Mooloolaba for a week after the big day, then going to the USA (LA, Vegas, New York) & the Bahamas for 4 weeks the following January (when we both get holidays) :boogie:

:icon-surprised: I am so green with envy! That sounds brilliant
Jenz!

Postby hello_kitty » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:40 pm

We are going to Japan!!!! Fly out on Tuesday and arrive back in perth on the 19/4..

So excited me and my husband have both wanted to go to Japan for years but with a mortgage we just couldn't afford it, honeymoon is a great reason!!!
Postby soon to be Mrs. K » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Japan is awesome! You'll love it!! The weather is nice now too - a bit cool at night but mostly sunny and comfortable during the day. If you're lucky, you might be able to catch the tail end of the cherry blossoms too :)
Postby hello_kitty » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:12 pm

soon to be Mrs. K wrote:Japan is awesome! You'll love it!! The weather is nice now too - a bit cool at night but mostly sunny and comfortable during the day. If you're lucky, you might be able to catch the tail end of the cherry blossoms too :)

Awesome thanks!!! Mum went crazy and brought me lots of jumpers coz I thought it would be cold, I heard it was snowing a week or 2 ago!?
227 posts Page 22 of 23 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

PreviousNext

Login