The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Where are you going for your Honeymoon?

227 posts Page 21 of 23 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Postby cupcakelove » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:02 pm

It is still early days for us but we think that we are going to do a mini honeymoon up to Port Douglas for 4 or 5 nights, then in March 2014 head over to the US and we will go to SXSW, New York, San Diego and mayyyybe Mexico or New Orleans.

We just got back from Europe though so got to check the budget very closely but theres plenty of time to save!
Postby butterflyspin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:42 pm

We have planned to go to Geneva for making our honey moon.It is one of the pure and fresh cities in the world. it is an expensive city but both us agreed to go there for honey moon after a long argument about choosing the perfect place for making honeymoon.
Postby butterflyspin » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:01 pm

We have selected europe(Geneva,Vienna,paris,venice,berlin and london) for making our honeymoon. The plan is for 23days! so hoping to pass a nice long time..
Postby rejoice » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:01 am

We are having these three for our honeymon:

Luxury Houseboat Hire - http://www.blissfulbreaks.com/accommoda ... hp?id=1145

Image Image

Pink Flamingo Resort - http://www.blissfulbreaks.com/accommoda ... hp?id=1285

Image Image

Somewhere Unique - http://www.blissfulbreaks.com/accommoda ... php?id=703

Image Image

And FH's parents and 3 older brothers are paying for our honeymoon as a gift. So we're so lucky!!!!
Postby Eowyn » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 am

I am so confused with the Honeymoon. I am a travel agent so I think I am over-whelmed with options! I have a Trafalgar tour voucher, but the tours we'd want to do are in Europe and I'm just not sure if we can afford that!

Maybe Hawaii??
Postby wickie08 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm

We're going to Hawaii!!!!!
xoxo Nikki xoxo
Our Hamilton Island S & T viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41356&p=600673#p600673
Our Crazy Big Day viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81219

Postby Eowyn » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 pm

We've decided to go to Las Vegas and Hawaii. SO EXCITED!!!
Postby wickie08 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Eowyn wrote:We've decided to go to Las Vegas and Hawaii. SO EXCITED!!!

Eowyn, what islands are you staying on in Hawaii? Have you sorted out accommodation etc? We are sooo confused as to where to stay! :( Have you got any tips you want to share? :flwr:
xoxo Nikki xoxo
Our Hamilton Island S & T viewtopic.php?f=33&t=41356&p=600673#p600673
Our Crazy Big Day viewtopic.php?f=6&t=81219

Postby ExcitedBride2B » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are going to Long Island resort in North Queensland :D

To be honest, we could be going to a back packers down the road and we would be stoked to just be having 6 nights to ourselves :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jenz!

Postby Eowyn » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:04 pm

wickie08 wrote:
Eowyn wrote:We've decided to go to Las Vegas and Hawaii. SO EXCITED!!!

Eowyn, what islands are you staying on in Hawaii? Have you sorted out accommodation etc? We are sooo confused as to where to stay! :( Have you got any tips you want to share? :flwr:

Hey, I'm just staying on Oahu. I'm going to Turtle Bay Resort which is on the 'north shore' for a few nights and then in Waikiki for a few nights too, hopefully at the Hilton or Sheraton. Maui and Kauai are both beautiful places to stay, how long will you be there for? How many Islands do you want to see?
227 posts Page 21 of 23 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

PreviousNext

Login