The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Chat about your bridal party and Groom's attire? Ask others for advice here.

8 posts Page 1 of 1

Postby Karishma » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi guys!

Just thought I'd let you all know we are running our Annual Wedding Survey again this year.

It's a great chance for us to get some insight into the wedding industry from your perspective and you also go into the draw to win one of five $100 gift vouchers!

The survey will close at 11:59 on Sunday, September 15, 2013 and winners will be drawn the following week.

We'd love to hear from you!

Easy-Weddings-annual-Australian-wedding-survey-2013.jpg
Forum Administrator
EasyWeddings
karishma@easyweddings.com.au | 1800 155 122

My Show & Tell - http://bit.ly/KarishmaST My Big Day! - Pt. 1: http://bit.ly/Irr2XB | Pt. 2: http://bit.ly/HU2dqS
Postby vovdress » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:43 pm

Great blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!
Postby vadress » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:44 pm

It's a great chance for us to get some insight into the wedding industry from your perspective and you also go into the draw to win one of five $100 gift vouchers!
Postby hansoncyrus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:24 pm

how much is the wedding cost today..?
Postby kashif » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Hmmm...
I like some comments from this topic
Nice blog! Do you have any tips for wedding cermony...
Postby matthew » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:21 pm

It is just a fantastic opportunity for individuals to have many awareness into your wedding ceremony sector from a viewpoint therefore you type in the sketch to gain one of several $100 present vouchers!
Postby vivian1412 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:14 pm

A good theme, see this immediately think of some new concerns over the past smiling face.
Postby vivian1412 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Many married last year to buy friends their own love wedding in www.hopedresses.com
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Login