The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Health and beauty leading up to the big day

140 posts Page 14 of 14 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Postby fabgirl » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:45 am

Simple,delicate and wonderful.
Attachments
Aisan bride half updo.jpg
Half updo
Aisan bride half updo.jpg (21.54 KiB) Viewed 6526 times
Postby vannah.da » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Fandisher145 wrote:Wedding styles is very important for the bride.I have really fine dark hair just past my shoulders, very fair skinned. i need an idea for an updo for a weddin but when i wear updos i look like i have almost no hair because my hair is so thin.

Maybe a loose wavy messy bun & lots of volume to give it a fuller effect rather than a tight sleek look??
Postby TinaH » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 am

Oh wow, love it! Anyone agree that the second reminds me of marilyn monroe?
Postby Rietty » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Done my second hair trial. This time I am happy.
Attachments
IMG_0443.jpg
Postby Nordiris » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Simple,delicate and wonderful.

Yes really Simple,delicate and wonderful.

Re:

Postby sophied » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Mizzle wrote:Image

It is nice pics of hair styles. I will like to try one of this. Thanks for posting :vhappy:
Postby sojibr » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:22 am

I like this type of Hair Styles for Weedings, It's called Updon Style :D
Postby bignell91 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:00 am

Your hair is very important on your wedding day so make sure to take of it before your big day. Use a natural shampoo to maintain the smoothness and shine of your hair. Avoid using harsh shampoo, hair spray and hair dye colors. Treat your hair a massage and chose the right hair style for your face.
140 posts Page 14 of 14 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Previous

Login