What you can expect when working with Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club for your Central Coast wedding:
- Breathtaking views. Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club offers absolutely stunning, extensive views over sunny Terrigal Beach, which can be viewed from the full-length, undercover balcony. Your guests can enjoy the marvelous view with a sneaky drink in hand and the sea breeze in their hair. This gorgeous view is sure to be a highlight of your day - and the beach is perfect for taking wedding photographs on.
- A black canvas. At Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club you’ll have the freedom to put your personal touches on the venue - any wedding theme would look terrific in here, it’s a blank canvas to design as you wish. Whether you want to embellish the space with flowers for a romantic wedding or go for a beachy theme and include sea-themed centrepieces, it’s completely up to you!
- Modern design. Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club is contemporary in design, with white finishings, high ceilings, a built-in dancefloor, carpeted floors and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the beach. Talk about heavenly...
- Your pick of suppliers. You’re not restricted to preferred suppliers at Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club, you can bring in whoever you like - with the exception of beverage suppliers, this venue’s got that down pat! From the catering team to the entertainment, it’s your choice - so if you have a friend who loves to cook or you want to play songs from Spotify, that’s more than okay!
- Waterfront location. This gorgeous venue is ideal for beach lovers, it’s situated right on Terrigal Beach, overlooking the ocean - providing many a photo opportunity. It’s also close to a number of hotels and restaurants, which is perfect if you’re inviting out-of-towners to attend your weekend wedding.
Here’s what else you need to know about Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club:
- Amazing customer service. The team at Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club are absolutely lovely - and a delight to talk to. They’ll provide you with all the help and details you’ll need to plan a terrific, fun wedding.
- Guest lists. This stunning venue is capable of being one large open space with built-in dancefloor, and can seat up to 150 or 250 wedding guests banquet style or standing for a cocktail party. If your wedding is more intimate, the sliding wall allows for more modest celebrations.
- Ceremony options. While we’re sure you’d love to have your wedding on the sandy, clear beach, what if wet weather strikes? That's where Terrigal Surf Life Saving Club comes into things. If there’s rain on your wedding day, the team can accommodate this by providing an undercover, wet weather alternative - whether that’s on the balcony overlooking the beach or inside the reception area.
As every wedding is different, hire fees do vary. Our experienced Functions Manager will work with you to determine your needs and services required to tailor a package to suit. We offer professional wedding coordination assistance to help with every aspect of your Reception. We supply and serve all beverages and external suppliers do the rest. We do work closely with them to ensure your dream reception comes true.
What are the top three things people love about their wedding at your venue?
- View and Location. We are an absolute beachfront front property with spectacular views.
- Balcony. We have a full length undercover balcony.
- Flexibility. Our venue is open to anyone's picture perfect wedding. We do not have any exclusive suppliers apart from our bar so clients can bring in their own caterers, stylists, entertainment etc or we can offer a professional and locally known list of highly recommended suppliers.
“Like all Surf Life Saving clubs they are a very valued, caring and a generous part of our coastal community. We thank you. Terrigal has two people that are very talented in the catering arena. Many thanks.” Glenis