“I can help throughout the wedding planning process, from deciding on an engagement party, gathering quotes from vendors, creating your wedding website, designing invitations, creating a weather contingency plan, guest list management and seating charts, timeline management, to day-of coordination. I will tailor a bespoke package to fit your needs and vision, making this process as uncomplicated as possible for you.” - Jess
What you can expect when working with Perfectly Planned By Jess for your wedding:
- Multiple services. Whether you’re after on-the-day wedding coordination, help organising supplier arrival times, assistance sourcing vendors or need help choosing cake flavours (hey, someone’s got to do it), Perfectly Planned By Jess can provide exceptional assistance, guidance and coordination.
- A stress-free wedding. Perfectly Planned By Jess helps take the stress out of wedding planning, ensuring couples have a relaxed, organised wedding day. Well, as much as is possible - we can imagine there will still be some wedding day nerves!
- Attention to detail. Jess is meticulous when it comes to details! From booking accommodation for your bridal party to organising the set-up of your wedding, each task is completed thoughtfully and swiftly.
- Passion. Jess just loves weddings! Couples enjoy the fact Jess is just as passionate about their wedding as they are, and is happy to discuss ideas, suppliers and logistics - just try her, she’ll be chatting all-things weddings for hours!
- Flexibility. Perfectly Planned By Jess is based in Brisbane, but Jess is more than happy to travel to be with you on your wedding day! Couples based on the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast can also enjoy Jess’ exceptional talent.
What you’ll love about working with Perfectly Planned By Jess for your wedding:
- Flexible packages. Perfectly Planned By Jess can create a custom wedding package to suit your needs. Not sure what you need help with yet? Jess also offers a range of wedding packages, including her ‘Peace of Mind’, ‘Walk Me Down The Aisle’ and ‘Make All My Dreams Come True’ packages.
- Friendly manner. Jess is a charming, friendly wedding planner, and you’ll just love having her around on your wedding day. She is able to maintain a professional manner when communicating with suppliers but when it comes to her couples, she is relaxed, calming and full of passion - she’ll fit in like one of the family!
- Exceptional organisation. Of course, this is a given, but Perfectly Planned By Jess offers so much more than just organisational assistance. As a former research assistant, Jess is exceptionally well-organised and used to being detail-oriented, so you know your wedding is in highly capable hands.
- Engagement party planning. Jess would love to help organise your engagement party for you! Let her know what your prefect party looks like and watch her bring that vision to life. The options are limitless!
- Hens/ bucks party planning. You don’t need to find a new planner to organise your hens or bucks night, Jess can take care of that, too! According to your wishes and specifications (tasteful high tea or fun night on the town?), Jess will plan a fun occasion for your bridal party to enjoy.
“Do you need inspiration on choosing the right photographer for you? Or perhaps which florist to select? Is a sit-down dinner, share-feast or cocktail party right for you? What is a wedding website and why do we need one? I can help answer all these questions and more.” - Jess