Kimberley Bowden is an experienced singer, songwriter and performer based in Brisbane.
Welcome to my Easy Weddings profile.
Thank you for clicking on me!
I joined this Easy Weddings platform because I genuinely love weddings. I love the whole thing. I love meeting the couples and their family’s, I get a kick out of creating a beautiful vibe for them and making it as easy as possible for them. I want to be a positive supportive person to deal with throughout the whole process of organising and executing each couples plans for their big day.
Nothing is cheesy to me. I believe that the couple on their big day should do exactly what they want, no matter if it’s never been done before or if it’s been done a million times.
Speeches are a highlight as well, because it’s a way of getting to know the guests, I can see what they find funny and react to and it helps me to read the room, and play music that will work best.
- I can be dinner/mood music, party music or both.
- As a solo act currently I am very old fashioned with vocals and guitar. I’m not into gadgets :)
- My solo set list is a mix of Country Music, Pop, Pub Rock, and bangers from the 90’s and 2000’s
- As a duo or band the set list usually doubles at least.
- My original music is available for streaming everywhere under my name Kimberley Bowden.
- I have 3 music video’s on youtube and also made it to The Knockouts on THE VOICE this year.
- I want to be the right fit for you on your big day so I will send you my set list and also there are plenty of opportunities for you to come along and see me live at a gig in Brisbane.
- I post my gigs weekly on Instagram and Facebook.
- I like to be very prepared and will want any songs I have to learn months before the wedding so that I will have got used to them and sung them on stage before your big day.
- I provide my own sound and setup and pack-down and have brand new equipment which I purchased this year so that I sound genuinely amazing through my system!
- I am flexible and am happy to converse with you as much as possible until we have the best plan for the day.
- I can offer a band, duo or solo act.
Finally regardless of whether you decide I am the wedding singer for you or not, I wish you all the best with your wedding and I hope that organising this very special big day goes as smoothly as possible for you.
Kimberley was brilliant! Her unique singing and music style was exactly what we were after. Kimberley plays all the best alternative rock and pop rock from the 90's and 2000's. On top of that her own music is just brilliant as evidenced by her performances on The Voice. Add to this the fact that she is just a really nice and funny person and you've got a fantastic performer. We will definitely be getting her back in the future for other events (hopefully not another Wedding of ours...)
Thank you so much Kieran and Chloe, your wedding dance is so far still my absolute favourite! x Thank you for your review!
I adored having Kimberley as our wedding performer, she really set the tone and has such an incredible voice! She was happy to learn a few songs that I requested specifically, as well as having some great songs in her repertoire. Nearly all of my guests commented on how fabulous she was! I would hire her again in a heartbeat for another event. Thanks again for making it such a special day Kimberley :)
Hi Hannah, thank you so much. I enjoyed singing at your wedding so much! It was a beautiful day and I was so glad to be part of it! Thank you for your review x
Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.
Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT
Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.