If you're looking for a picturesque paradise near the NSW/QLD border to host your magical wedding ceremony, then you'll love Anvileigh. This tranquil blank canvas, located in Terranora, is perfect for romantic ceremonies, with its magnificent setting and manicured gardens drawing in couples from all over the country.
Additionally, the privately owned property is also sought-after for its spectacular sunsets over Mt Warning, with the Tweed River winding through the valley below and expansive views extending as far as the eye can see. A dedicated ceremony-only venue, this dazzling space is ideal for weddings with smaller guest lists, including elopements, micro-weddings, and intimate DIY weddings.
"We had our wedding ceremony at Anvileigh and could not fault a thing; it was the most incredible day. The location and views are breathtaking; pictures just don't do it justice! The owners were a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to help make our day perfect. The location makes for some pretty magical photos, especially at sunset time. All our guests were raving about how incredible the venue is. Cannot recommend it enough; we would book it again in a heartbeat!" Meegan
What you'll love about working with Anvileigh for your Northern Rivers wedding:
- Range of wedding packages. Anvileigh offers several convenient wedding packages, but each includes chairs, an arbour, runners, and many more exciting inclusions. You'll also have the entire property exclusively to yourself - no passersby, no noise.
- Dreamy garden setting with views. Located just 10 minutes drive from Coolangatta Airport, this beautiful garden ceremony venue is conveniently located. Coolangatta Beach and Kingscliff Beach are both 10 minutes away, too - perfect for post-ceremony wedding photos.
Highlights of Anvileigh:
- Offers breathtaking views of Mt Warning, the ocean, and the Tweed River
- Tranquil, private garden paradise
- A blank canvas, ripe for decorating any way you wish
- Space for both parties to get ready on-site
- Available for ceremonies, elopements, micro-weddings
- Many wedding packages to choose from
- Have a list of local suppliers they can recommend
- Car park on-site
- Hospitable, friendly owners with experience coordinating weddings
"Anvileigh ticked all these boxes and more!! When we viewed Anvileigh, we fell in love with it straight away. How could you not?! It has breathtaking views in all directions, the gardens are perfectly manicured, and there are expansive areas of lush lawns. Anvileigh is certainly a place you won't want to leave in a hurry, and our guests all commented on how beautiful it was. Thank you, Vicki and Andy, for opening up your amazing property to us."