Anne Aldridge Civil Celebrant

New To Easy Weddings
Service Area
Statewide Victoria
Business Hours
By Appointment - 7 days
0410 020 610


question has been submitted to Easy Weddings for review.

Something went wrong, please try again soon.

How much Notice of Intended Marriage must we give?

Except in vary rare circumstances, the law requires you to give one calendar month’s notice of your intention to marry by completing a Notice of Intended Marriage form and lodging it, before that time, with the celebrant of your choice.  We are able to provide the forms you need; a Notice of Intended Marriage form, a Marriage Ceremony Information Form or you can download it using the link.

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a Maldives honeymoon

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.