Sandra Radas Celebrant

1 5 5.0 (1 review) 
Service Area
Business Hours
By Appointment
0431 141 434

Expert Advice

As a wedding professional, Sandra Radas Celebrant offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.

Where can I get a notice of intended marriage form?

Is this something that I have to find myself?

Hi there, a Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) can be downloaded  from the "Attorney Generals Office" website then printed out by anyone if you wish to fill it in yourself.  Alternatively  your Celebrant will be able to provide you with one printed out with your exact details already on it( once you have provided all of the relevant information to him or her.)  Many Celebrants like myself, will use Births, Deaths & Marriages Online for a more accurate & easy process & will do this for you.

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a Maldives honeymoon

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.