The Easy Weddings Forums have now been retired to make way for a brand new discussions area!

Over the years the Easy Weddings forum has been a great place to ask questions, post stories and meet other brides (and grooms).

Unfortunately as our community has grown - the forum has no longer been able to give YOU, the best possible experience on our site.

SO - we've decided to retire the current forums to make way for a simpler, easier and more fun community experience! It's now easier than ever to start a conversation, contribute back to the community with helpful answers or just share your wedding journey with others.

Best of all, the new discussions area uses your existing Easy Weddings account to sign in!

Visit the new Discussions Section

P.S. To all our existing forum users - please note that you will no longer be able to login, post or reply to any topics in the old forum. We encourage you to visit the new discussion section instead. We don't plan on removing any of the old content so you can still dig up any old conversations you may have once had :)

Styles, ideas and wording.

55 posts Page 5 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Postby LSS85 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:15 pm

[quote="mandyjs82"]These are our bonbonierre, wear having a beach theme and thought these were cool.

Just wondering where you got the chairs made up. I've been looking at something similar as we are also having a beach theme. I love the idea of it doubling as a place card.
Postby mela2410 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

These are my bridal shower pressies for the women:
peas in a pod.jpg
peas in a pod.jpg (49.46 KiB) Viewed 1923 times

And these are some samples from Sisko Chocolate I was looking at as we are having a chocolate theme:

I was thinking of going with the chocolate orbs - inside the orbs you can put a special msg from the bride and groom so we were thinking of placing out thank you msgs inside!

Together since: 16/03/07
Engaged: 15/02/08
Married: 02/01/10

Our day: http://www.easyweddings.com.au/real_weddings/realweddings.asp?real_wedding=131
Postby Megwyn » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:42 am

I can't get the pic inserted :( but I'm thinking of giving a bookmark with their name on one side (seat placement) and a commemorative verse on the other side. I think this is quite appropriate as it's a running joke with friends that I am obsessed with books and stationery. If the budget stretched to it, I'd give everyone a pen as well. I was then thinking about making my own chocolate hearts out of the colour theme. Calculated it out to $1.10 each at the moment.

This is where I found the bookmarks:

http://www.impressiveinscriptions.com/index.cfm
Postby Ramsaysgirl » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:57 pm

These are ours.......I love them!!
DSC01520-1.JPG
Mini Make-up set for the girls
DSC01520-1.JPG (70.46 KiB) Viewed 1719 times

DSC01526-1.JPG
Bottle opener keyring for the guys
DSC01526-1.JPG (46.58 KiB) Viewed 1719 times
Postby Rachel_29 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:36 am

We decided to go for practical bomboniere. I have often noticed that they get left behind by guests anyway. I found a website that allows you to design your own sticky notes (post it notes). We figure, if they are left behind, we would still use them!
Postby simmy » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:36 pm

sticky notess!! that sounds cool!
can i see the website?
id like to make some for FH for his work :) he'd be psyched!
Postby Lil_Miss_Mel » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:47 pm

I know you can order them through Vistaprint coz I have done some for work. Try this link - http://www.vistaprint.com.au/sticky-not ... ng=1982665
Postby Krys » Wed May 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Got our samples last night, this is ours!

Postby Aurin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:43 pm

We're having little cardboard gold chairs, with the place name on the chair back, and filled with white sugared almonds and gold and teal chocolate hearts with mine and FH's names on them. All tied with a white ribbon.

But we're still in the process of putting it together.
LJ
- - -
Started Dating - September 2005
Lap #1, hyster #1, D&C #1 and Endo diagnosis - March 2009
Engaged - November 2009
Married - January 2011
Started TTC #1 - February 2012
Ovarian reserve studies - July 2012
Lap #2, hyster #2, D&C #2, dye studies and PCS diagnosis - August 2012
Postby ladybugg » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Our adult guests will have personalised glass coasters - we are very happy with them, $2 each included delivery :groove:

The children will receive a personalised plastic cup - she spent AGES looking for blue and purple matching cups to match our theme :)

SOOO happy!!
55 posts Page 5 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

PreviousNext

Login