Return to Your Glittering Gown

Oglia loro Couture

Postby Jessicame10 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 pm

Anyone used oglia loro couture?
    Jessicame10

Re: Oglia loro Couture

Postby Mary S on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Jessicame10,

I just had my wedding 26th September 2011 and had my dress made at Oglia Loro Haute Couture by the fabulously talented and humble Sam, his work is amazing a total standout compared to anyone in the industry.

Not only did he make my wedding dress exactly as to what I wanted it to be, but he put a “lot more” work into my dress compared to his sample, I had a lot of beading, lace and crystals he made it work so well. I couldn't have even imagined the dress to be more amazing then it was,

I asked a lot of people in the wedding/dressmaking industry what they thought of Sam's work and all the feedback was 100% positive. He was described by someone as the ‘Prince of DressMaking” lol and another person rated him within the Top 5 designers and dressmakers in Australia.

I went to the main wedding couture boutiques like Connie Simonetti, Judith Valentine, J'Aton (too pricey $22k), Shane McConnell, Crocé & Colosimo, Toni Maticevski, Jason Grech and even popped into Steven Kahlil in Sydney. I really did my homework and the best decision I made was going with Oglia Loro.

He started my dress 6 weeks prior to the wedding and I collected it 4 days before the wedding… Perfect! It fit like a glove.

I hoped this helps.
    Mary S

Postby bride2btm on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks Jessicame10 for posting the question I was also going to ask. Thank you Mary S for such a detailed response! Oglia Loro couture looks devine on the website and will indeed make an appointment. I would be interested in knowing the price ranges of the gowns? In case I need to re-evaluate my budget!
    bride2btm

Wedding Date: december 2012

Postby daria_mia06 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 pm

hi girls,

i have to agree Sam is a fantastic!! I have just decided on my beautiful Oglia-Loro dress :)) I went to so many different wedding dress designers, and was blown away by his dresses and his amazing attitude...Now i just have to wait 12 months to wear my amazing dress :)
    daria_mia06

Wedding Date: 23rd Feb 2013

Postby Jessicame10 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Is he expensive? Do u think he is similar to jaton style?
    Jessicame10

Return to Your Glittering Gown