Carol Provan believes that because this special day is yours, she can personally assist in ensuring the event is tailored to your personal needs or help choose the specific ceremony that you desire, providing you with highest standards of service at all times.
Furthermore, Carol Provan believes in a number of fundamentals important to the role of a Civil Marriage Celebrant, which is why Ceremonies of Distinction will only refer to you to fully trained and skilled Civil Marriage Celebrants.
The fundamentals Carol embraces, include:
- Being responsible for recognising the importance of the institution of marriage and significance of the binding nature of the union;
- Being responsible for solemnising marriage according to law and assisting couples in designing a unique ceremony and format that closely meet their needs;
- Designing a ceremony that allows family, friends and guests to witness a couples' commitment to each other; and wish them well and happiness in their future married life together;
- A belief that marriage is founded on sincerity and understanding which leads to tolerance, confidence and acceptance of each other''s weaknesses and faults; and,
- A belief that love in marriage is to commit yourself freely and without reservation, to be sincerely interested in the happiness and well-being of your partner, fulfill the needs of your partner and be flexible in your values based on your partners needs.