From ready-to-wear to couture gowns, you'll be spoiled for choice when it comes to wedding dressesView now
|X2 Resort Koh Samui, Thailand
Priced from: $1,850*
Location: X2 Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand
X2 Resort Koh Samui – 8 nights from $1,850 per person*
• Return flights to Koh Samui with Thai International Airways
• Return private car transfer from the airport
• 8 nights accommodation in a Pool Villa, including American breakfast daily
• In-room check in
• Fruit & flower on day of arrival
• Exotic room set up on day of arrival
• Half hour complimentary couple massages
• One bottle of sparkling wine
• Romantic candle light dinner for two
Valid for travel: 01 Sep 2009 - 31 Oct 2009 & 01 May 2010 - 31 July 2010
X2 (pronounced ‘cross-to’) Resort, Koh Samui is located on the tranquil Beach of Hua Thanon (7 km. South of Lamai) on the south-east coast of Koh Samui, 30 min. south of Samui Airport. It is intended for a cosmopolitan crowd eager to avoid the strict formality of traditional high-class hotels. Eager, that is, to cross to a whole new dimension of laidback luxury. X2 Koh Samui is all about unpretentious pampering and privacy without isolation. Guests can relax, explore or socialise to their hearts’ content in a peaceful and undisturbed environment.
In addition to the standard guest services such as various beauty treatments, yoga courses, meditation sessions, the X2 Resort also offers a complimentary shuttle to local markets so that guests can get a taste of Koh Samui life.
* Taxes are additional and are approximately $365pp as at 1st September 2009. Prices are subject to availability. Other conditions apply. Please ask for more information. Departures can be from Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Melbourne.